Friday, December 24, 2010

Wishing EVERYONE Happy Holidays!!

Good grief....Christmas is less than 24-hours away and if you are like me, you have plans to hit the store for some LAST minute shopping.  My excuse is during the week I work and get home too late to even want to attempt to stop by stores.  Parking lots are PACKED and I just don't have the patience to deal with all the craziness!  That's why I love online shopping LOL.

Speaking of which...just wanted to post out to blog land that I have a sale currently running for the next 24 hours on my Etsy shop ---- 30% OFF Necklaces --- Yep that's right.  The sale is ONLY offered thru this link:  http://www.etsyonsale.com/shop/gigi1233

Here's a new item added at both websites: www.shop323.net and Etsy.

I call it Silver Coin Necklace...silver patterned discs on an 8' sterling silver twisted linked chain.  Simple delicate and a fabulous addition to your collection.

OR

Layer on this flattering link chain with light sapphire glass beads alternated faceted biscone beads called Chain Reaction.  13 inches in length with an easy twist closure...another fashion piece to add.


Don't miss out on this sale on my Etsy --- it's only good for 24 hours!  

Ok off to get ready to get on the road...wishing you and your loved ones a fabulous and blessed holiday!



No comments: