Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Very Early Happy New Year to you all

Well I have a few moment to spare before I head out the door.   Mother nature decided to give us a blanket of snow versus a cozy one to "cuddle" up with in front of the TV...I ended up having to shoveling my driveway (something I hadn't done in YEARS since living up North some time ago).  OH how I forgot how much exertion body takes to shovel ... enter: warm menthol smelling (but natural) muscle cream...

But I before all that excitement, over the holiday weekend I was able to play catch up on some things:  cleaned out a couple of kitchen cupboards, straightened up one room (only to mess it up again looking for something), did a little studying and made a couple of new pieces and below I'm going to share a couple:

These I call Forrest Clusters...they're cluster of fresh water pearls woven tightly in a mixture of olive and gold tones.  I accentuated them with Jolee crystal black beads on a copper ear wire...they measure at least 1.5 inches.  These would look great with that favorite dress, sweater for a party or work!
Forrest Clusters



Next, I created what I call them Classic Carrie...no relation to SATC Carrie =)

Classic Carrie



These beauties are made with fresh water pearls of two coordinating tones, separated with swarvoski spacers hanging from and antique copper ear wire (I'm starting to really line the different metal tones out there!).  These measure 1.5 inches giving you an elegant and classy look!
And lastly, is what I call Always Hopeful Pearl Bracelet...
Always Hopeful

Here I wove together tan fresh water pearls, spaced with silver beads and accentuated with beige tear drop pearl and a Hope Charm (upcycled from Stella & Dot).  It has a lobster claw closure measuring 8 inches so your wrist is free to breath and allows you to really show it off!

So....if you are headed to a New Years event or any other type of party OR if you like to accentuate your wardrobe...pick up any one (or all LOL) and make sure to add to your collection.  Remember...these are all OOAK and no one else will have Simply Shop|323's design!

Well thanks for stopping by...Happy New Years and hope it brings you all much success and happiness!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

snow huh? what state do you live in? I'm from Chicago and have had a thick layer on the ground for little over a month...uhhggg, I'm not a fan!! I'm thinking somewhere warm? tropical?? With a fruity drink and some waves...ahhh..

Pink Dandy Chatter said...

Happy New Year! Love the Forrest Cluster earrings. =)

Anonymous said...

Love the pearl bracelet...very classy!
Happy New Year!
Cheers!
Theresa

Our Hopeful Home said...

Thanks for linking up to my Favorite 2010 Project Party! Love the earrings! Happy New Year!