Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Is "3" really a crowd?

Since finishing my recent summer class I was able to play catch up with some jewelry making. Below are some of my "newest" creations. I guess you can tell that three is a favorite number of mine?? Or coincidence...who knows, I had fun creating them and hope you enjoy!

Classic Purple Three Cubed Necklace
Elegant and Bold are three crystal cubed beads, separated by silver textured rondel spacers hanging on an 18 in silver-plated chain.

A sophisticated look for evening, weddings or any time.


Vintage Dream Rose Dangle Earrings

These vintage inspired dangle earrings have three round flat donut faceted glass beads dangling off of brass ear hooks. Partitioned by two brass spacers and adorned by a pink faceted tear drop. These earrings are light and won't tug on your ears. Measures 2.5 inches in length.



Preciosa Gold-tone Earrings

Dainty and light, these gold-tone earrings are accentuated with figure eight link, spicy pink, pear and clear bicone faceted beads. Fun, sophisticated and bright!
Measures 2 inches in length

All these items can be found on my website: Simply Shop|323

Happy Shopping!

Currently linked to: A Crafty Soiree

2 comments:

Romanian Princess said...

I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess, I am your newest follower from a blog hop! Please follow me back! Thanks!

www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Erika Price said...

They're all gorgeous!!! Erika here, just dropping by from Handmade Wednesday :)