Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy New Year....

New Moon + New Year = New Beginnings!

Well friends, I am looking forward to spring and hopefully new and exciting things to transpire in the meantime.  For that I wanted to share a couple of my creations with you:

Those who are fans of Pandora style jewelry, I found some Murano glass beads online and silver flower printed spacers at Micheals Craft store and assembled "Yellow Garden".
I immediately thought of Spring with the bright yellow colors and swirls of pink flowers.

   
7.5" Silver Chain
Then I thought of the upcoming Cherry Blossoms up in DC...here I found cherry colored oval beads and accented with clear & pink biscone 1mm beads and voila!  "Cherry Blossom Earrings".






Also sold separately is the "Cherry Blossom Bracelet".



Found at my Bonanza, Etsy & Simply Shop|323 sites!

Thanks for looking and enjoy the weekend!



No comments: