Friday, December 10, 2010

Crunch Time!

Wow, it's hard to believe that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!  I've been so busy with work that I hadn't had time to update my blog ... until now!
So, have you completed your holiday shopping?  There is still time to get last minute, affordable, thoughtful gifts for friends, family and co-workers.

Just added to Simply Shop|323 are "Aluminum Purple Rose" Earrings
Silver earring stems and 12mm

Fits 7.5 inches wrists

"See Harmony & Balance" Bracelet.  Both are handcrafted and one of a kind pieces.
Be the FIRST and ONLY owner of these customized pieces OR buy and give as stocking stuffers.
Stop by either my Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/gigi1233 or www.shop323.net to make your purchase!

Hope everyone has safe and exciting weekend...I'll be off to do some retail therapy!

 

No comments: